Bishop Machebeuf High School
458 Uinta Way
Denver, CO 80230
Bishop Machebeuf High School is a coeducational, college preparatory high school located on an 11-acre campus in the vibrant Lowry development. Founded in 1958, Machebeuf is named after Bishop Joseph P. Machebeuf, the first Bishop of Colorado.
• Machebeuf has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Catholic High Schools in the United States by the Cardinal Newman Society and the Catholic High School Honor Roll.
• Students travel from 61 different zip codes to attend Bishop Machebeuf High School.
• 57 different middle schools are represented, including 21 grade schools within the Archdiocese of Denver.
• Families are a part of 45 Catholic parishes.
• $1.1 million in scholarships and financial aid were given last year to Machebeuf families.
• Over 70% of our students participate in our regionally recognized athletic programs.
• 95% of our graduates are accepted to colleges and universities nationwide.
• The Class of 2014 received $3.2 million in scholarships.
Machebeuf is not merely a school. It is a family of students, parents, teachers, administrators, and alumni. We invite you to join our family and be a valuable member of our Academic Community of Faith.
What People Are Saying
Featured Business Listings
Purchase A Premium Listing
In addition to the basic listing, a premium listing also includes: